Oil & Gas Services
CivilArts provides comprehensive Oil & Gas Services to both the Land Development and Oil & Gas industries.
"Coexistence through planning" is the cornerstone of our philosophy. For new developments we provide mapping of oil & gas infrastructure and identify surface rights. We provide planning that will maximize development in concert with oil & gas interests. Through legal counsel and in cooperation with the oil & gas companies, we identify current and future plans and prepare Surface Use Agreements that allow development to proceed while respecting the rights of oil & gas companies.
CivilArts also offers comprehensive support services for the oil & gas industry. We provide well location certificates, well staking, site planning, and engineering of well pads and access roads. We provide database management for submittals to the Colorado Oil & Gas Commission, as-built mapping of infrastructure, and exhibits for legal documents.
Services for Land Developers:
- • Surface Use Agreements
- • Land Use Planning
- • Above & Below Ground Infrastructure Mapping
- • Facilities Relocation Design
- • Cost Benefit Analysis
- • Setback & Separation Standards
Services for Oil & Gas Industry:
- • Well Location Certificates, Well Staking, Vicinity Map, Pre Construction Photos
- • Site Planning
- • Boundary Resolution & Setback Mapping
- • Well Pad Engineering
- • Road Plan & Profiles for County Approval
- • Exhibits for Legal Documents
- • Database Management for COGC Submittals
- • As-Built Mapping of Oil & Gas Infrastructure, Certificates & Data Management